Did you know that studies show that it takes only 50 milliseconds for users to form an opinion about your website? That quickly formed opinion will result in a user staying or leaving your site.
First Impressions Matter
The online and offline worlds are very similar — first impressions matter.
If you want to engage your audience and keep them on your website, then your website needs to:
- Show up when people are searching.
- Function effectively on any device.
- Contain the information that people are looking for.
- Provide an engaging experience.
- Present your business as credible.
- Offer a Call-To-Action (CTA).
- Help users convert.
At Intrigue, we have expert designers and web developers who build websites for businesses that want attention and leads.
Whether you’re looking to generate leads and grow your business or you’re looking for new hires to grow your team, your website needs to attract and engage.
Business Website Must-Haves
How Do I Know If I Need A New Website?
If you’re asking the question, then there’s a reason — it’s time to start the conversation.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you embarrassed to give customers your website url?
- Do you spend hours every week struggling to update your website?
- Are you chasing your website developer to make your requested changes?
- Are you frustrated trying to make website content look professional?
- Does your website show an outdated range of products or services?
- Is your website hard to navigate?
- Does your data show that visitors leave your site quickly?
- Does your website feel like someone else’s brand?
- Does your homepage look like it was designed in the 90’s?
- Does your website display poorly on a mobile phone?
- Are your competitors ranking higher than you on Google?
If you answered yes to any of the following questions then you need to take action.
Is Your Website Losing Business To Your Competition?
Did you know that 75% of consumers admit to making judgments on a company’s credibility based on the company’s website design? Your website’s first impression is critical.
Every business goes through phases. Maybe your services have changed, or your brand needs updating, or perhaps you’re just embarrassed by your current website and you don’t want customers to see it.
At Intrigue, we believe that you should get your website working for you and stop losing business to your competition.
A website is a necessary tool for any business. It’s a source of valuable information, it’s a place to showcase your projects/products/services, and it can act as a 24/7 storefront (eCommerce) where items can be bought and help boost revenue for your business.
If your website is not serving the best interests of your business, then it’s time for a redo.
Wondering whether the investment in a new website is worth it?