You love words, compelling copy, relatable imagery, and valuable content. You have a keen eye for detail and enjoy creating engaging emails, blogs, social posts, guides, websites, and more.
You enjoy producing creative content that drives leads, builds brand trust and awareness, and you get energy from doing different types of work for a variety of clients each day.
You are comfortable managing a roster of ongoing client campaigns and you are creative, detail-oriented, and hungry for success. If you’re a storyteller, a strategic thinker, a lifelong learner, and committed to leading yourself, this role is for you.
This position is open to residents of Canada that are available to work during Intrigue’s core hours of operation (8:30 am to 4:30 pm EST). Intrigue allows team members to work fully remotely, come into the office every day, or find a personal balance that works for your lifestyle & schedule. Intrigue is a collaborative, hybrid workplace.
Pay Range: $58,000 – $65,000
- Salary compensation – we want to make sure you are taken care of and receive a competitive salary
- Variable compensation – this is provided for additional work you complete that is above and beyond your requirements
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- Team Stock Ownership Program Option – be invested in your work, literally, with the opportunity (not available during probationary period) to invest in Intrigue
Vacation & Time Off:
- Minimum 3 weeks paid vacation
- Intrigue Days – official company paid days off (like that weird week between Christmas and New Years where you forget what day it is!)
- Wellness Days
- Team Building Days & Activities
- Flexible working arrangements so you can be your most productive and take care of your personal needs and responsibilities
- Health Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance
Learning & Growth Opportunities:
- Quarterly Road Maps to help you achieve your personal and professional goals and have your voice heard
- Weekly Leader Building learning program
- Volunteering opportunities
- Training and learning budget to level up your skillset
In your role as a Senior Content Marketing Specialist, we will look to you to create and edit original copy for various channels, including our clients’ social media platforms, blogs, emails, and websites! You will work with clients across a variety of industries providing content recommendations to enhance marketing campaigns, developing and executing content strategies, and measuring results.
Here’s what you will do:
- Create and edit original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and in line with a campaign strategy to exceed client expectations.
- Align content with the keyword strategy and goals for the campaign.
- Collaborate with internal and external experts to learn about our clients, their industry, and their competitors in order to provide content that drives results.
- Meet with clients and facilitate sessions to bring valuable content to their audience and generate best practice inbound content strategies.
- Manage a large number of clients and your own schedule.
- Ensure a smooth content review process with clients.
- Measure results using Google Analytics, Meta Insights, and Mailchimp Analytics.
- Manage content creation from idea inception to going live.
- Ensure we employ best practices and the Intrigue Way to deliver high-quality content.
What we’re looking for:
A Senior Content Marketing Specialist will come to us with a writing and analytical background, and a strong discipline for producing content that drives conversions and delivers real ROI.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing (preferred), or related field
- 3-5+ years of content marketing experience
- Ability to create content under tight timelines
- Proficient in English writing and grammar
- Comfortable managing a mix of content asset creation and communicating with clients on a regular basis
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with various industries
- Ability to employ internal and external review processes
- Experience using WordPress, Mailchimp, Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, Klaviyo, Google Docs, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of email and social platform best practices
- Ability to perform quality assurance reviews of content
- Experience with keyword research and SEO optimized copywriting, preferred
- Experience with writing landing pages and websites
We’re looking for someone who possesses the following attributes:
- Strong communicator
- Creative and detail-oriented
- Flexible and organized
- Excellent time management
- Positive attitude and hungry for success
- Relish challenges and enjoy working in a fun and fast-paced environment
Intrigue Media Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that supports and promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. As an organization, we will accommodate any needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If requested, our hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application or recruitment process, please contact our Human Resources team at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-240-0305 and the appropriate accommodations will be made.