You are a PPC ace and your specialty is driving results for businesses through both paid search and social media advertising. You’re always thinking of the next best ads strategy and how to optimize ad campaigns across multiple platforms, including Google, Meta, LinkedIn, and more, and in a variety of industries to maximize results.
You have the ability to write and design ads in a way that captivates targeted audiences and drives leads & conversions for clients. As a problem solver, you enjoy digging deeper into data to optimize your strategy and run successful ad campaigns.
If you are comfortable managing a roster of ongoing client campaigns and you are creative, detail-oriented, and hungry for success, this role is for you.
This position is only open to residents of Ontario that are available to work during Intrigue’s core hours of operation (8:30 am to 4:30 pm EST). Preference will be given to candidates who indicate they are looking to work in a hybrid team environment. Intrigue is a collaborative, hybrid workplace.
Check out our Perks page to learn about the benefits of a career with Intrigue.
Compensation is a salary, ranging from $55,000 to $70,000. Additional compensation-related perks are outlined on our website.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist (of paid ads) at Intrigue, we will look to you to create and run high-performing paid campaigns using Google Ads, Meta Ads, and more! You will work with clients across a variety of industries to meet their goals, create campaigns that align with their brand, and follow best practices for paid campaigns for each platform. Lead generation for our clients is an important part of their business, and you will be at the center of making that happen!
Here’s what that looks like:
Create new strategies
- Create fully integrated paid ad campaign strategies and build marketing plans for clients that include ad spend recommendations, for high-performing, results-oriented campaigns.
Manage successful paid ad campaigns
- Ads accounts set up, conversion tracking & event set up, and audience creation & management.
- Keyword & competitive research.
- Campaign creation: writing & designing compelling ads that generate conversions.
Optimize & report on the performance of your campaigns
- Manage & monitor client accounts, including ad spend budgets.
- Define and meet key performance targets.
- Analyze performance and apply optimization strategies and techniques.
- Report and analyze data in Google Ads and Facebook Insights and cross-analyze with data in Google Analytics to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance.
- Ensure proper conversion tracking, attribution, and consistency across websites and platforms.
What we’re looking for:
Our Digital Marketing Specialist will come to us with multiple years of proven, strong experience working with Google Ads and Meta Ads, all relevant and up-to-date certifications, strong copywriting skills, and experience working in Google Analytics.
Your skills and experience include:
- Proven strong, successful Google Ads and Facebook Ads experience (minimum 4 years working across multiple platforms).
- Experience in the following areas is considered an asset:
- Display, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Microsoft, etc.
- You are certified in the following areas:
- Google Ads & Google Analytics certified
- Facebook Ads certified
- Experience in optimizing accounts to improve performance
- Experience creating strategies (including ad spend budgets), implementing and optimizing them to produce results
- Proven skills in ad copywriting (English)
- A creative mindset to create high-performing ads
- Experience using Facebook Ads and Business Manager
- Leadership & proactive problem-solving skills
- Experience with landing page development (WordPress and Unbounce) and conversion rate optimization (CRO) is an asset
You embody the following attributes:
- Strong communicator and active listener
- Resiliency and a passion for personal growth
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent time management
- Positive attitude
- Hungry for success
- A learner’s mindset
- Relish challenges
- Honest, even when it’s tough
- Follow through on promises and commitments
- Enjoy working in a fun and fast-paced environment
Intrigue’s Hiring Process
We are looking to bring on a new team member as soon as possible. If you apply for this role, here is the process you can expect:
- Along with your application form submission, we would love to see your resume and/or LinkedIn profile, along with your portfolio or samples of your work. These can be sent to Chelsey Mathieu, Intrigue’s Recruitment & Culture Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualified applicants will be invited to a 15-minute Career Discovery call with Chelsey (think of it as speed dating for a job application).
- If you and Intrigue’s team agree there is an opportunity to continue the conversation, we will ask you to complete a case study. A case study gives you a sense of the type of work we do here at Intrigue and for us to see your thought process. We will also ask you to complete an Emergenetics Profile.
- The next step is to present your case study to Chelsey and Paul, Intrigue’s Co-Founder, and COO, and have a more in-depth discussion about the career opportunity and your background if there is a fit.
- We will ask to speak to your past managers, employers, and direct reports as your references for this process.
- The last step in the process is, of course, the offer stage!
Intrigue Media Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that supports and promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. As an organization, we will accommodate any needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If requested, our hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application or recruitment process, please contact our Human Resources team at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-240-0305, and the appropriate accommodations will be made.