At Intrigue, our purpose is to empower leaders to strengthen communities. We believe that success is built on leadership and we’re committed to building leaders at every level of the organization. The world is full of people waiting for someone else to make a change, leaders step up to create the change they want to see in the world.
We are on a mission to 10x the impact of Intrigue for entrepreneurs across North America. Our goal is to empower 500 clients per year with our Marketing Action Plans in the next 10 years. This is a bold target and we’re committed to bringing it to life.
Working at Intrigue is not for everyone. We expect a lot in terms of personal growth, mastering your craft, and leading others. Our organization has built a platform to do that, but it takes a lot of work from each member of our team.
You are a PPC ace and your specialty is driving results for businesses through both paid search and social media advertising. You’re always thinking of how to best manage and optimize PPC marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and in a variety of industries to maximize results.
As a problem solver, you enjoy creating captivating ads to drive conversions from your target audience and digging deeper into data to optimize your strategy and run successful ad campaigns.
You are comfortable managing a roster of ongoing client campaigns and you are creative, detail-oriented, and hungry for success.
This position is open to residents of Ontario that are available to work during Intrigue’s core hours of operation (8:30 am to 4:30 pm EST). Intrigue allows team members to work fully remotely, come into the office every day, or find a personal balance that works for their lifestyle & schedule. Intrigue is a collaborative, hybrid workplace.
Check out our Perks page to learn about the benefits of a career with Intrigue.
Compensation is a salary, ranging from $55,000 to $70,000. Additional compensation-related perks are outlined on our website.
As a PPC Specialist, we’ll look to you to create and run high-performing paid campaigns using Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads, and more! You will work with clients across a variety of industries to meet the client’s goals, create campaigns that align with their brand, and follow best practices for paid campaigns for each platform.
Here’s what that looks like:
Create new strategies
- Create, write, and scope out fully integrated strategies, including ad spend recommendations, for high-performing, results-oriented campaigns.
- Collaborate with our Content Marketers, Designers, Web Developers, Project Managers, and Account Managers, to make sure strategies align to hit the client’s goal.
- Work with clients to run strategy review sessions.
Manage PPC campaigns
- Work in existing accounts to improve their performance
- Account setup, conversion tracking & event set up, audience creation & management, campaign creation, keyword & competitive research, and creative ad copywriting
- Collaborate with Team Members and meet with clients as needed
Optimize & report on the performance of your campaigns
- Manage & monitor client accounts, including ad spend budgets
- Define and meet key performance targets
- Analyze performance and apply optimization strategies and techniques
- Look for new opportunities
- Report and analyze data in Google Ads, Facebook Insights, and third-party data platforms and cross-analyze with data in Google Analytics to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance
- Ensure proper conversion tracking, attribution, and consistency across websites and platforms
- Use tools such as Optmyzr and Morphio to inform and support optimization and reporting duties
You will support the team with additional projects, including building processes and training documents as needed.
What we’re looking for:
Our PPC Specialist will come to us with 4+ years of experience working in Facebook Ads and Google Ads, all relevant and up-to-date certifications, strong copywriting skills, and experience working in Google Analytics.
Your skills and experience include:
- 4+ years of Google Ads and Facebook Ads experience. Experience in the following areas is considered an asset:
- Display, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Microsoft, etc.
- You are certified in the following areas:
- Google Ads & Google Analytics certified
- Facebook Ads certified
- Experience in optimizing accounts to improve performance
- Experience creating strategies (including ad spend budgets), implementing and optimizing them to produce results
- Proven skills in ad copywriting (English)
- A creative mindset to create high-performing ads
- Experience using Facebook Ads and Business Manager
- Strategic mindset with a demonstrated ability to analyze data
- Leadership & proactive problem-solving skills
- Experience with landing page development (WordPress and Unbounce) and conversion rate optimization (CRO) is an asset
You embody the following attributes:
- Strong communicator and active listener
- Resiliency and a passion for personal growth
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent time management
- Positive attitude
- Hungry for success
- A learner’s mindset
- Relish challenges
- Honest, even when it’s tough
- Follow through on promises and commitments
- Enjoy working in a fun and fast-paced environment
Intrigue’s Hiring Process
We are looking to bring on a new team member as soon as possible. If you apply for this role, here is the process you can expect:
- Along with your application form submission, we would love to see your resume and/or LinkedIn profile, along with your portfolio or samples of your work. These can be sent to Chelsey Mathieu, Intrigue’s Recruitment & Culture Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualified applicants will be invited to a 15-minute Career Discovery call with Chelsey (think of it as speed dating for a job application).
- If you and Intrigue’s team agree there is an opportunity to continue the conversation, we will ask you to complete a case study. A case study gives you a sense of the type of work we do here at Intrigue and for us to see your thought process. We will also ask you to complete an Emergenetics Profile.
- The next step is to present your case study to Chelsey and Paul, Intrigue’s Co-Founder and COO, and have a more in-depth discussion about the career opportunity and your background if there is a fit.
- We will ask to speak to your past managers, employers, and direct reports as your references for this process.
- The last step in the process is, of course, the offer stage!
Intrigue Media Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that supports and promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. As an organization, we will accommodate any needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If requested, our hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application or recruitment process, please contact our Human Resources team at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-240-0305, and the appropriate accommodations will be made.