Intrigue Media has a recipe. We have posted our purpose, our vision, and our values on our walls and, to ensure that these phrases are more than fluffy words, we have a recipe for putting them into practice. At Intrigue Media we:
- Host community parties every year in the communities where we operate.
- Ensure that we promote local content for not-for-profit organizations on our Video Advertising Network.
- Support our team members’ goals of volunteering in their communities.
- Welcome every person into our office as if we’re welcoming them into our home.
At Intrigue, we work with our clients to help them be the healthy, successful organizations they wish to be. Some of the most rewarding work we do is helping our clients find ways to support their communities in a way that aligns with what is important to them. For example, the Intrigue team worked with team members within;
- Champion Mortgage to kick off their monthly ‘Community Champion’ program that thanks local community members for their contributions to their community,
- Ostic Insurance Group to launch their Community Hero program
- Bigelow Flooring to ensure the groups they support in the community are highlighted on their website to help those groups receive more profile.
The Intrigue Media team is proud to give back to our communities.
Throughout the year, you can find team members running in the Kidsability Superhero Run, sitting on Boards such as the Guelph Chamber of Commerce, Milton Chamber of Commerce, Greater Kitchener Waterloo Chamber, Foundation of Guelph General Hospital, Guelph Arts Council, Taste of Guelph in support of St. Joseph’s Healthcare Centre, Bracelet of Hope, and Young Professionals Network, to name a few. We also a variety of education and networking events for our community, including the Leadership Lunch at the Lead Yourself Event.
Intrigue Media’s team is happy to volunteer our time and our expertise including:
- Highlighting activities in a variety of communities to help increase the profile of as many community-focused organizations as possible and inspire others to participate.
- Donating blood as a group four times a year.
- Supporting community events including Rotary Events, Canada Day Celebrations, tree planting, and much more.
We are proud to strengthen the community within our four walls, and outside our four walls.