We like to refer to Social Media Marketing as online word of mouth advertising. At Intrigue Media, we believe that businesses need to understand how their brand is being managed online so they can best respond to customers and engage in meaningful dialogue around their customer experience. Whether you are on social media or not, your customers are. They are talking about you, about your competition and they are talking to each other. Understanding how to utilize tools like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google +, Pinterest, and more is a challenge to say the least. You might even be saying, “What the heck is Pinterest?” or “Who has time for all of this stuff anyway?” The answer varies from business to business and we can show you what has worked, and what has not, for others.
Our approach is straightforward.
- We find new tools for marketing everyday, like pinterest for example.
- We then use the tool for our business, Intrigue Media.
- Once we figure out how to utilize the tool to drive traffic to our website or engage our customers, we start to help our clients do the same.
Check out our social media channels and see for yourself!
We work with the following types of organizations:
- They have started using social media marketing tools, but have not maintained a consistent focus on managing their efforts and have seen little results.
- They think they should be using social media, but they don’t know where to start and they want to see some real results if they decide to invest time, energy, and money.
- They have been using social media well, but they want to step up their game and truly start driving results that generate revenue.
Social Media is a channel, or several channels, for attracting and engaging people that love your stuff! The diagram below shows you how social media works. The idea is to engage a small, but very loyal audience that loves what you do.