Junior Web Developer
Who you are…
- code===passionate?read below: still read below
- A team player that does whatever it takes to get a project done and done well
- You push yourself to be better and want to make those around you better, faster and stronger
- You love working collaboratively on projects to create web assets for clients
- You have a positive attitude with a thirst for knowledge
- You have an ability to champion new ideas – You are eager to have your ideas incubated
What you can do…
- 2+ years of software development experience (preferably in full-stack development environments)
- Strong experience with CMS such as WordPress, Statamic, etc.
- Experience building themes and plugins in WordPress
- Proven skills in front-end frameworks and libraries such as React, React Native or Vue.js
- Ability to build reusable PHP code, libraries, and templates for future use
- Understanding of relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and other tools to transform design into code
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What you’ll do…
- Collaborate with other developers (front-end and back-end) to create web assets on mobile and desktops
- Work closely with UX/UI designers
- Bring new ideas to the table
- Think in the cloud
Who we are…
At Intrigue, our purpose is empowering leaders to strengthen communities. We believe in giving the right people the right tools to solve problems for impacting the lives of others.
Intrigue is one of Canada’s 500 fastest growing companies 3 years in a row. We are developing technology to empower entrepreneurs around the globe and we need your help to make it happen.
We have developed an organization for leaders to grow.
Grow in their craft.
Grow personally, and
Grow their careers.
Our team is expected to grow every day, every week, every month, and every year. We know that the only way that we will prosper in the chaotic environment of the 21st century marketplace is by having people that believe in themselves, their team, and their organization. The way for us to do that is to grow as individuals and to grow as leaders.
Our vision is to empower leaders in 1000 communities, and we are on track to make this a reality! This means that we need everyone to be a leader themselves. Only when each team member is a leader in their own right, are we able to lead ourselves, our clients, and our community.
At Intrigue, we acknowledge that technology changes every day, and we continue to grow as a team with it. We encourage adventurous, exploring and inquisitive minds; we will work together to meet your potential and expand your skills. You will be joining a team that loves playing with new tech!