Client Service Specialist
Now Hiring: Client Service Specialist
Do you have what it takes?
Empowering Leaders to Strengthen Communities.
At Intrigue, we believe that success is built on leadership and we’re committed to building leaders at every level of the organization. Success rises and falls on leadership. The world is full of people waiting for someone else to make a change. Leaders step up to create the change they want to see in the world.
At Intrigue, we expect you to:
- Master Your Craft
- Support Your Team
- Advise Our Clients
- Be a Lifelong Learner
- Pursue Your Goals in Life
- Take Action
- Speak Up
- Get Involved in Your Community
We’re on a mission to 10x the impact of Intrigue for entrepreneurs across North America. Our goal is to empower 500 clients/year with our marketing action plans in the next 10 years. This is a bold target and we’re committed to bringing it to life.
People are the core of our success and we need a team of world-class client experience specialists to empower our clients to help grow their businesses.
If you are a lifelong learner, committed to leading yourself, a strong communicator, and a strategically oriented thinker, this position is for you.
We work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment that embraces kaizen. Anyone looking to be comfortable and not push the envelope to be your best should not apply to this position.
Leadership starts within. We must be our best selves to empower each other and our clients. We must master our craft, and our emotions so we can support our community of clients to grow their businesses, build jobs, and create great places for people to work.
We must get involved in our communities and create the change we want to see.
Skills & Requirements
As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies 4 years in a row, we are on a path to build the gold standard in marketing that entrepreneurs can trust to help grow their businesses.
You will have the opportunity to become a master of personal and professional development through this role. Grow your career by acquiring the mindset, knowledge, and experience needed to help grow companies across North America.
We’ll look to you to take care and delight Intrigue Clients. You must excel at nurturing relationships and managing accounts – if days full of phone calls, meetings, and networking scare you, this position isn’t for you. You must present yourself professionally in all ways and at all times, be accountable, and a consistent self-starter.
Our team believes in transparency and results. All team members are tracked on their progress for the organization to see. If you like to be at the top of the Scoreboard, our culture will help you crush it! Our team members will become masters in business development, communications, professional, and personal growth.
The Mission, if you choose to accept it 🙂
Support the goal of Intrigue Empowering 500 Entrepreneurs annually by ensuring current clients stay with us.
Maintain current clients and expand accounts by offering more value and renewing contracts.
Renew digital marketing campaigns between $40,000 and $100,000/yr with our current clients
Synthesize campaign results to inform tactical changes to improve campaign results
Drive strategy for client campaigns to perform on target cost per lead/inquiry
Achieve a Net Promoter Score of 70 or Higher
Manage 20 Client Accounts
Collaborate with Team Members to streamline processes and serve clients
Smile and Laugh 🙂
What Success Looks Like in This Role
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and agencies
- Follow the Intrigue Sales & Client Experience Process
- Learn about the revenue models, best practice marketing and sales strategies, and how to navigate complex negotiations, and interpersonal dynamics.
- Respond to queries and follow-up on all client calls and emails
- Update, maintain and automate all account history and activity in Salesforce
- Work with our internal team, colleagues, and managers to develop creative solutions and integrated marketing plans for clients
- Report on the success of client campaigns using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and other analytic platforms. This includes learning to work within the platforms and setting up mechanisms that will be aid future reporting.
- Perform timely website updates for clients as requested
- Work within multiple digital ad platforms including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
- Learn a basic understanding of the technical aspect of digital marketing, including how to analyze and report on data
- Required to travel locally and to attend events outside of normal business hours (when public health guidelines permit), currently, this is a remote role with an option to come into the office.
- Renew client contracts and upserve current clients
- Sell digital marketing services between $20,000 & $100,000 in value.
- Resiliency and a passion for personal growth
- A learners mindset
- An attitude to win
- A passion to help entrepreneurs
- Ability to navigate interpersonal communication with grace and assertiveness
Following is a plus, but not necessary 🙂
- Experience managing 10+ accounts
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing
- Experience working in a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with G-Suite
Compensation is salary plus bonus
Who You Are
The ideal team member to join Intrigue for this role embodies the following:
- Wants to be a part of a scaling company
- Believes the team is more important than ourselves
- Follows through on promises
- Has attention to detail
- Is calm under pressure
- Is organized and plans to meet deadlines
- Is always honest, even when it is tough
- Follows through on commitments
- Is flexible & adaptable
- Is an active listener
- Is open to feedback
We are looking to have someone join our team by June of 2021.
Intrigue Media Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that supports and promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. As an organization, we will accommodate any needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If requested, our hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application or recruitment process, please contact our Human Resources team at email@example.com or call us at 877-240-0305, and the appropriate accommodations will be made.
We look forward to hearing from you!