Front End Developer
Now Hiring: Front End Developer
Why Work at Intrigue…
Who we are…
At Intrigue, our purpose is empowering leaders to strengthen communities. We believe in giving the right people the right tools to solve problems for impacting the lives of others. We do this by building our clients world-class marketing campaigns that deliver results. We believe the most vital part of a marketing campaign is the website that supports it. With the backing of a world-class website, the rest of our team is empowered to build a marketing campaign that will truly help grow our client’s businesses.
Intrigue is one of Canada’s 500 fastest growing companies 4 years in a row. We are developing technology to empower entrepreneurs around the province and we need your help to make it happen. We have developed an organization for leaders to:
Grow in their craft.
Grow personally, and
Grow their careers.
Here’s the role…
The ideal candidate for this position has a will to drive constant innovation in product and process. You’re a CSS expert, superb communicator, creative, flexible, positive, detail-oriented, hungry for success, relish challenges, and enjoy working in a fun and fast-paced environment. Each day you will push yourself to be better and want to make those around you better, faster and stronger.
What you can do…
code===passionate?read below: still read below
Here is the skill set we are looking for in the person joining our team in this role:
- 3+ years of experience in HTML5/CSS3
- 2+ years of experience in building enterprise web applications
- 2+ years of experience using React (Professional experience preferred)
- 1+ years of experience using React Native or Flutter
- Ability to write unit tests
- Knowledge of UI testing tools to test web based apps across browsers and devices
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and other tools to transform design into code
- Strong knowledge and experience using git
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent/related college diploma
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to complete detail-oriented tasks under tight timelines
- Thirst to learn and grow
Nice to have…
- Experience with SASS
- Understanding of accessibility standards such as AODA
- Understanding and experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
What you’ll do…
- Collaborate with other developers (frontend and backend) to create web assets on mobile and desktops
- Work closely with UX/UI designers
- Architect frontend solutions for our products
- Manage and handle support tickets (feature requests) for clients
- Bring new ideas to the table
- Think in the cloud
Who we are…
Our team is expected to grow every day, every week, every month, and every year. We know that the only way that we will prosper in the chaotic environment of the 21st-century marketplace is by having people that believe in themselves, their team, and their organization. The way for us to do that is to grow as individuals and to grow as leaders.
Our vision is to create the Gold Standard for Marketing that Entrepreneurs can trust. This means that we need everyone to be a leader themselves. Only when each team member is a leader in their own right, are we able to lead ourselves, our clients, and our community.
At Intrigue, we acknowledge that technology changes every day, and we continue to grow as a team with it. We encourage adventurous, exploring and inquisitive minds; we will work together to meet your potential and expand your skills. You will be joining a team that loves playing with new tech!
If Intrigue and this role sounds like the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply to start the conversation.
We look forward to hearing from you!