Full Stack Developer
Now Hiring: Full Stack Developer
Why Work at Intrigue…
Who we are…
At Intrigue, our purpose is empowering leaders to strengthen communities. We believe in giving the right people the right tools to solve problems for impacting the lives of others. We do this by building our clients world-class marketing campaigns that deliver results. We believe the most vital part of a marketing campaign is the website that supports it. With the backing of a world-class website, the rest of our team is empowered to build a marketing campaign that will truly help grow our client’s businesses.
Intrigue is one of Canada’s 500 fastest growing companies 4 years in a row. We are developing technology to empower entrepreneurs around the province and we need your help to make it happen. We have developed an organization for leaders to:
Grow in their craft.
Grow personally, and
Grow their careers.
Who you are…
We are looking for a new team member to help champion our internal tools used by the organization on a daily basis. You will be tasked to maintain and build new features within the organization to keep our team moving fast and efficiently.
See if you are the person below:
- code===passionate?read below: still read below
- You are a developer with 1+ years of professional development experience
- You are a team player that does whatever it takes to get a project done and done well
- You push yourself to be better and want to make those around you better, faster and stronger
- You love working collaboratively on projects to create solutions for clients and within an organization
- You have a positive attitude with a hunger for knowledge
- You have an ability to champion new ideas – You are eager to have your ideas incubated
What you can do…
Here is the skill set we are looking for in the person joining our team in this role:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to work with back-end technologies such as PHP and Node.js
- Exhibit deep understanding of relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL and NoSQL such as MongoDB
- Communicate effectively both written and verbal with clients and project teams
- Multitask between projects and adhere to timelines
Nice to have…
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS
- Apply experience in Adobe Creative Cloud and other wireframing tools to transform design into code
What you’ll do…
- Lead development on responsive and scalable web applications using technologies such as React.js, Node.js, HTML and CSS3
- Design and build mobile-first websites using different content management systems best suited for the client’s requirements
- Write quality code, test and document it
- Collaborate with other developers (front-end and back-end) to create web assets on mobile and desktops
- Work closely with UX/UI designers and the project team
- Build relationships with clients to understand and recommend solutions based on their requirements
- Bring new ideas to the table
Who we are…
Our team is expected to grow every day, every week, every month, and every year. We know that the only way that we will prosper in the chaotic environment of the 21st-century marketplace is by having people that believe in themselves, their team, and their organization. The way for us to do that is to grow as individuals and to grow as leaders.
Our vision is to create the Gold Standard for Marketing that Entrepreneurs can trust. This means that we need everyone to be a leader themselves. Only when each team member is a leader in their own right, are we able to lead ourselves, our clients, and our community.
At Intrigue, we acknowledge that technology changes every day, and we continue to grow as a team with it. We encourage adventurous, exploring and inquisitive minds; we will work together to meet your potential and expand your skills. You will be joining a team that loves playing with new tech!
If Intrigue and this role sounds like the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply to start the conversation.
Intrigue Media Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that supports and promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. As an organization, we will accommodate any needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If requested, our hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application or recruitment process, please contact our Human Resources team at email@example.com or call us at 519-265-4933 and the appropriate accommodations will be made.
We look forward to hearing from you!