Business Success Systems for Attracting A-Client Homeowners & A-Team Staff
Grow Your Business
May 30, 2019 — 8:00am-12:00pm
Attract the right customer and the right team by setting up proven business and marketing systems so you can step back and watch your business grow.
Does this sound like you?
- You are the owner or founder of a home improvement or trades business with over $1,000,000 in annual revenue.
- You want to be a leader in your industry and watch your business grow, without being constantly involved.
- You are finding it a challenge to find and keep great staff.
- You are an expert in your field, but lack the people and systems to grow your business to its full potential.
- You are tired of quoting jobs for tire kickers that go nowhere.
- You are tired of discounting your price and working in a low margin business in order to compete.
- You are always getting something started, but don’t have the resources for it to be successful.
- Your website and digital presence don’t represent the quality of work and professionalism you offer.
- You are constantly working in the business, instead of working on the business.
If this sounds like you:
You’re invited to an exclusive event on May 30th from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM at the Cutten Club in Guelph.
In this workshop, we’ll cover the three most important aspects of creating a business that fulfills your vision and runs like a well-oiled machine without your constant involvement:
- Business Processes
- Business Chassis
- Developing your purpose, vision, and values
- Entrepreneurs’ Operating System
- People: How to attract the right people to your team
- Where to post
- What to write
- Screening candidates
- WHO Method
- Internal team retention & satisfaction strategies
- Marketing: How to set up proven marketing systems to attract the RIGHT customers to create more profit and cash
- Attracting A-Clients
- Online Advertising
- Cold vs Warm Audiences
You’ll leave with the tools and insights to develop a highly effective organization, including:
- The unusual planning methodology that will align your staff towards one common Goal.
- A proven system for recruiting top talent in your industry.
- A website that generates you leads.
- A marketing system that attracts the RIGHT customers and staff.
- A defined process to track your numbers on every job and control how much profit you will make this year.
If you’re looking to grow your business and be a leader in your industry, register today. This is an exclusive event for leading entrepreneurs in the home improvement space and we only have 15 spots available. Connect with other business owners just like you.
Limited spots available.
DATE AND TIME
May 30 2018
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
190 College Ave. E.