Success Systems for Businesses in the Home & Trades Industry
Learn how to :
Make more money and have more fun
Attract A-Players to your team
Improve your website, digital marketing, and quality of leads
Work on the business, not in the business
October 29, 2019 — 8:00am – 12:30pm
The Walper Hotel
Join 20 other business owners in the home & trades industry just like you for this breakthrough workshop.
Tickets are $100.
MAKE MORE MONEY AND HAVE MORE FUN!
Yes, it’s possible.
Does this sound like you?
- You are the owner/founder of a home improvement business with over $2M in revenue.
- You are constantly working in the business, instead of working on the business.
- You are finding it a challenge to find and keep great staff.
- You are an expert in your field, but lack the people and systems to grow your business to its potential.
Marketing & Leads
- You are tired of quoting jobs for tire kickers that go nowhere.
- Your online presence doesn’t represent the quality of work and professionalism you offer.
- You know you need to be online but not sure where to start or who to call.
Co-founder, Rob Murray, Speaking on How Success Systems Comes Together
You’re invited to an exclusive event on October 29th from 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM at the Walper Hotel in Kitchener/Waterloo.
After attending the event, it was clear to me what systems I needed to start working on in my business and the next steps I had to take to attract the right kinds of clients using digital marketing.
– David Cairns, Ridley Windows
In this workshop, we’ll cover the three most important aspects of creating a business that fulfills your vision and runs efficiently without you always having to be involved. After 12 years of experience working with clients on their digital presence, we recognize that without a good team and good business systems, marketing can only go so far.
THE SUCCESS SYSTEMS 3 PART WORKSHOP
I wanted to thank Intrigue for inviting me to the “Success Systems” seminar. Rob, Carly and Vanessa delivered an engaging and valuable presentation on attracting the right customers and team members to our business. I found it not only informative but also highly motivating. It prompted us to have some very important discussions with our management team.
– Laura Bryan, Bryan’s Fuel