The short answer is no. However, a video is timeless and your customers and prospects can watch it now (and two years from now) and it will still have the same message and be relevant.
Video is also the most engaging content on online.
Did you know:
- 43% of people want to see more video content from marketers. (HubSpot, 2016)
- 100 million hours of video are watched every day on Facebook. (TechCrunch, 2016)
- 53% of smartphone users feel more favorable towards companies whose mobile sites or apps provide instructional video content. (Google, 2015)
- 4X as many customers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it. (Animoto, 2015)
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users. (Aberdeen, 2015)
- 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI. (Adobe, 2015)
A lot of people understand they need a website — it’s an asset. It’s something you invest in and lasts for three to five years. Websites are an asset that depreciate over time and a video is the same.
Video can help your business:
Build trust with your audience. Letting your audience get to know you will help them decide to buy from you. It can help you attract your A-Clients, your best clients.
Get noticed. Video can be repurposed everywhere; on your website, in emails, on social media platforms. A video has shelf life, which means you can use it over and over again. Whether it’s showing off your latest products, answering frequently asked questions, or showcasing your business, the positive impact of a video can go a long way.
Videos also help to build out your content strategy, and are valuable assets in your marketing toolbox. Interested in having a video produced? Contact Intrigue Media at 519-265-4933, we have an expert, in-house video production team to make your business look good.