Reach new audiences
Build brand awareness
Engage your community
Why Use Social Media?
You probably don’t need an introduction to social media, but as a business owner, you may be wondering if it’s really worth your time.
The stats don’t lie: from Facebook to LinkedIn and Instagram to Twitter, over 90% of Millennials, 77% of Generation Xers, and 48% of Baby Boomers use social media on a daily basis. When you consider that the vast majority of your customers are active social media users, it is undoubtedly a powerful tool in the context of growing your business.
Building a community on a social media platform will take time and effort, but it has the potential to open a host of new business opportunities. When used strategically, social media can be one of the best brand awareness tools to grow your business.
How Intrigue Can Help
Since 2006, our team has worked with entrepreneurs to grow their audience through social media. Over the years, our team has mastered how to leverage social media channels to:
✔ Increase leads
✔ Grow an email list
✔ Boost website traffic
✔ Increase brand awareness
✔ Engage a targeted audience
✔ Generate reviews & testimonials
✔ And much more…
Is your business unlocking all that social media has to offer?
The Intrigue team is at your service to help with all your social media needs!
Social Media Training
If your business has an in-house social media representative or team and you want to set them up for success, Intrigue offers one-on-one social media training for businesses that includes:
- Creating a monthly content calendar
- Auditing your current social media efforts
- Setting goals and key performance indicators
- Crafting sample posts based on best practices
- Sharing tips and resources for creating viral posts
These highly-customized sessions with a social media marketing expert will set your company apart from your competition, and will bring you up to speed in the ever-expanding world of social media marketing.
Social Media Management
Let the experts at Intrigue grow your social media audience for you.
We provide monthly social media management options that include creating industry-specific content, sharing news and updates with your audience, showcasing your latest projects and testimonials, compiling analytics, and moderating comments.
Facebook ads (which also display on Instagram) present huge opportunities to get in front of highly targeted audiences with a number of different ad strategies.
Facebook ad objectives
- Awareness: Allow people to discover your brand and the services you offer
- Consideration: Get people thinking more about your business and services
- Conversions: Encourage people to take action (Buy, call, contact, etc.)
Facebook ad formats
- Video: Grow your brand’s awareness with engaging videos
- Photo: Showcase your business with an image and a call to action
- Slideshow: Use a number of photos to tell a story to your audience
- Carousel: A collection of “cards” that can display different images and videos, and link to different locations
- Lead Form Ads: Gather important information from leads such as their email, name, and location.
- Dynamic Product Ads: Promote products or services to people who have visited your website or expressed interest in your business
Want to learn how our Marketing Action Plan can take your social media to new heights?
Since 2006, Intrigue has helped hundreds of businesses like yours Get Noticed. Get Found®. More than anything, we help entrepreneurs free up their time so that they can focus on what they do best: run amazing companies.
Put simply, our vision is to champion a world where entrepreneurs can trust their marketing company to help grow their business. Our purpose is to empower leaders to strengthen communities.